One of the promising outfit options for men is the combination of shirts with t-shirts. Basically, the idea of creating a fashionable look lies in combining a shirt with a contrasting colour t-shirt. There is something so elegant in a men’s shirt and t shirt combination that it should be present in every men’s wardrobe. Are you aware of the combinations that are trending? This blog will take you through the list of the 4 best combinations that you must have to express your fashion sense with utmost precision.
How to style a shirt and tshirt combination?
In this fast-racing lifestyle, people have very limited time to think about their fashion sense and it applies especially to men. A few years ago, a trend that became very popular and continues to be one of the most practical fashions is the shirt and t-shirt combination. An open shirt is layered on a plain or printed t-shirt to create an overall fashionable look. While trying this style you can opt for a checked, printed, or plain shirt. In other cases, t-shirts should be printed, with graphics or with motifs. A combination of these types of shirts and t-shirts will be ideal and allow you to style elegantly in a unique way.
4 Best Shirt and Tshirt Combinations for men
Often men have a common misconception that open shirts can be only black and white. In reality, a touch of colours will spice up the look and when it is paired with the right bottom wear it will enhance your overall look multiple times. The two important factors that are crucial in this styling option are the colours and prints. If you select the wrong combination of colour and print then you can end up with a disastrous look. Below mentioned are some combination ideas:
1. Yellow shirt with black t-shirt:
One vibrant yet classy pair is a black t-shirt combination with a light yellow t-shirt. It can be an ideal choice and an open yellow shirt will make you look trendy as well. If you are a person who likes to experiment with different colours then this would be a great combination. However, instead of a black t-shirt, you can also try this combination with grey and blue tees. However, a black t-shirt and matching pants with a yellow shirt are incomparable and would offer you an elegant appearance.
2. Red shirt with white or printed t-shirts:
Red colour with white rules the list and thus a man who wants to appear classy can try the red and white combination. When you want to style with red shirts then white t-shirts are the ideal ones. However, graphic tees make a cool choice but in that case, you can choose plain red shirts. If you want to bring in variation try checked or striped red shirts. Keep the shirt unbuttoned and it will offer you a rocking appearance for the outing look. Apart from white, you can also try shades of blue and pair them with red plain or check shirts.
3. Blue shirt with graphics or black t-shirts:
If you are a person who doesn’t want to experiment much with colours like yellow and orange then blue is an appropriate colour option for you. You can choose either a light blue or navy blue shirt and pair it with any contrasting coloured t-shirt. Striped or graphic t-shirts when paired with it will offer an amazing combination. Whereas a plain black t-shirt will also offer an eye catchy look. A maroon t-shirt combination with an unbuttoned light blue shirt is one of the ideal options in this range.
4. Brown shirts with neutral colours t-shirts:
A blue t shirt combination with a brown shirt is a unique combination and is loved by modern men. For combinations with brown shirts, you can opt for any neutral colour t-shirt like beige, olive green, khaki, white, and so on. However, the red t shirt combination is one of the amazing ones and you can easily layer them with dark brown shirts for a trendy appearance. For this combination, choose either plain or stripes and it will instantly make your appearance brighter. In any conventional look, a shirt and t-shirt combination is considered the best choice.
Tips to style in shirt with t shirt combination for men
When you are bored of styling in shirts and t-shirts that are readily available in your wardrobe and want to experiment with your look then try a combination of both. While skipping the conventional style and option for an effective trend you should remain cautious about a few things. If you get wrong with a few points then the experiment may fail and you would end up looking weird and callous. Follow the below-mentioned tips whenever you want to try t-shirt for men combinations:
- Opt for black t-shirts with check shirts specifically in colours like red, yellow, and blue for a smart and casual look.
- In wintertime, you can also opt for hoodie shirts with t shirt jeans combination. It will allow you to remain warm and cosy in the chilling breeze.
- Whenever you want to try a shirt over t shirt combination you can choose basic or neutral colours like black, white, and red for shirts and blue, grey, and olive green colours for t-shirts.
- A shirt and t-shirt combination is suitable for any weekend party or outing with friends and family. It is also suitable when you want to dress up like a gentleman but don’t want to dress up in a suit.
- Polo t-shirts combined with shirts are rare because both have collars and that can make you appear weird. However, if you still want to layer a shirt with a polo t-shirt then opt for hooded shirts in neutral colours.
- A white t-shirt and shirt combination is one of the versatile options but make sure to choose brighter colours for shirts when a t-shirt is plain white. Colours like blue tone, maroon, yellow and brown would make the entire combination colour coordinated and attractive.
The shirt and t-shirt combination for men is ruling the wardrobe and in the coming days will continue to do so. Read this blog thoroughly and make sure to pick colour-coordinated options only. A simple combination of two commonly available colours will amaze you with the results and make you appear fashionable and trendy with ease.