Indo western outfits are quite attractive, especially when we talk about comfort and style. Indo western dress for girls is a mix of things from Indian culture and the Western world of clothing. We all know that Indian festivals are too sparkling and there is no calm during Indian festivals. Everything happens at once, leaving you feeling lost and confused. Shopping for Indo western outfits for girls is a big part of this. To make this easier, we’ve got some Indo Western outfit ideas for women that will help you to get the Indowestern look.
To style these Indo western outfits for girls have a styling experience that involves mixing and accessorising elements from both cultures to create a beautiful combination. Here are some Indo western outfit ideas to get the Indowestern look.
Indo Western Outfit Ideas for Girls
- Indo Western Outfit Ideas for Girls
- 1. Strappy Ruffle Dress with Palazzo and Dupatta
- 2. Flared Tunic with Cropped Pants
- 3. Front-Slit Kurta with Skinny Jeans and Sneakers
- 4. Long Open-Front Shrug with Cami and distressed Jeans
- 5. Printed Front-Tie Gathered Shrug with Crop Top and Palazzo
- 6. Wrap Around Blouse with a Plain Saree
- 7. Black Spaghetti Tunic with Cropped Pants and Ankle Boots
- 8. Button-Down Shirt with Printed Palazzos
- 9. Saree & Belt with Jeans and Turtle-Neck Top
- 10. Patterned Waist Coat with Khadi Dress and Silver Necklaces
- 11. Wrap Around the Top with a Saree and Broad Belt
- 12. Gathered-Hem Jacket with Jeans and Strapless Top
- 13. Bell-Sleeved Kurti Western Dress for Ladies
- 14. Bodice Slit Dress Indo Western Outfit
- 15. Dhoti Pants Set and Cape with Chunky Silver Earrings
- 16. Light-Wash Denim Jacket with Saree
- 17. Jumpsuit with Long Jacket A Western Look
- 18. Cotton Top with Printed Culottes
- 19. Cropped Jacket with Embroidery, Long T-shirt, and Ripped Skinny Jeans
- 20. Printed Saree with Plain Kurta
- 21. Printed Dhoti with Printed Peplum-Hem Top and Silver Necklace
- 22. Embroidered Kimono with Boyfriend Jeans and Strappy Top
- 23. Button-Down Shirt with a Printed Saree
- 24. Button-down Long Printed Shrug with Tunic Dress and Brogues
- 25. One-Shoulder Gown Indo Western Outfit
- 26. Brocade Flared-Hem Pants with Silk Blouse & Silver Hand Bracelet
1. Strappy Ruffle Dress with Palazzo and Dupatta
Do you have a strappy summer dress that you can’t or don’t want to wear by itself? Well, add a palazzo and a dupatta in a plain colour, and you’ve got the perfect Indo-Western suit! With a pair of jhumkas, you will get the perfect Indowestern look. In addition, you can also wear a lovely Bindi and bangles.
2. Flared Tunic with Cropped Pants
We’ve got the ideal Indo western for women. Pair the printed flared-hem tunic kurti with white cotton cropped trousers to get this Western look. Particularly if you’ve been looking for Indo western outfit ideas for women that they can wear in office, this Indowestern look is what you’ve been looking for. Just the right kind of glam can be added with a pair of sliders, juttis, or pretty Kohlapuris.
3. Front-Slit Kurta with Skinny Jeans and Sneakers
In our lives, sometimes the most interesting things are the ones that are the simplest, and this casual Indo western outfit idea is a perfect example of that. Especially for the college, this Indo western dress for girls is easy to make with a lovely front-slit Kurti. You can get your Western look by adding a pair of skinny jeans and white sneakers.
4. Long Open-Front Shrug with Cami and distressed Jeans
You will love this western dress for ladies, consisting of a cami top, low-rise boyfriend jeans, and an open-front shrug to highlight its simplicity. You can add a necklace made of oxidised silver to complete the simple Indo western dress. All you need is pulled-back hair with some loose tendrils and nude makeup on your face.
5. Printed Front-Tie Gathered Shrug with Crop Top and Palazzo
Another Indo western dress for girls is with a printed front-knot shrug, which makes it perfect for both work and college. Wear it over a plain crop top and palazzo combination, or any pair of pants and top in the same colour, and accessorise with a pair of silver hoops. To get a
Indo-Western look, complete this outfit with a pair of sandals.
6. Wrap Around Blouse with a Plain Saree
This Indo western for women shows how to subtly create a trendy fusion statement. It’s also the ideal saree look to choose if you want to spice up your Western look without going too far. You only need a plain black saree, especially in black as nothing is actually the new black, and an embroidered wrap-around crop top.
7. Black Spaghetti Tunic with Cropped Pants and Ankle Boots
An Indo-Western outfit with the proper amount of glam? What a good idea! This would be a great Indo-Western outfit idea if you like more edgy fusion styles. Just pick a tunic or Kurta with straps and put it on with a pair of cropped trousers. Complete this super-chic fusion western outfit with a silver necklace around your neck and a pair of leather ankle-length boots.
8. Button-Down Shirt with Printed Palazzos
You can create a standout fashion moment by wearing high-waisted palazzo trousers in a brilliant colour with a classic mix of designs, paired with an evergreen, slightly oversized white button-down shirt. One of the beautiful Indo western outfit ideas is this one. Complete this Indo western dress for girls with a beautiful chained maang-teeka and a beautiful floral clutch.
9. Saree & Belt with Jeans and Turtle-Neck Top
Indo-Western trend has been all about pant sarees in recent years, and this look is a perfect Indo-Western look. This pant saree design can be created just in time for the wedding season, and it’s styled with a simple turtle neck cotton top and straight-leg cut-off jeans. You can make this Western look more fashionable by carrying a sling bag.
10. Patterned Waist Coat with Khadi Dress and Silver Necklaces
This Western look is certainly easy to carry off and stunning to wear. It is stylish and sleek while still being beautifully Indian. To highlight the fabric’s texture, we strongly advise choosing a Khadi short summer dress, although any solid sleeveless dress will work great here. A lovely patterned high-collared waistcoat and several layers of silver necklaces will add a splash of colour and elegantly complete the Indowestern look.
11. Wrap Around the Top with a Saree and Broad Belt
Another good option for Indo western dress for girls is a saree with a wrap-around top and broad belt. Select a wrap-around top made of any material, including cotton, silk, or chiffon. It can be simple or printed. The wide belt will help to highlight the waist and give the dress a more fitted look. You can wear a saree in any colour but it should be plain. All this simple Indo western dress needs is a simple pair of silver earrings and straight hair!
12. Gathered-Hem Jacket with Jeans and Strapless Top
As you may have noticed, adding an Indian touch to a Western outfit is simple and most effective when paired with printed outfits with ethnic designs. And this casual mix look shows that perfectly. A striking cropped jacket with a delicate floral motif is worn with a simple white sleeveless top and a pair of jeans to get an Indowestern look.
13. Bell-Sleeved Kurti Western Dress for Ladies
You can wear a puffed-sleeved Kurti that is made of cotton fabric or a tunic in the form of a dress to make a simple Indo Western dress. To upgrade this Indo western outfit wear a simple pair of contrast tassel earrings. Keep your hair in a neat bun and let your Indo western outfit be the centre of attention.
14. Bodice Slit Dress Indo Western Outfit
If you want to wear something smart and simple yet gorgeous to a wedding cocktail event, a satin Indo-Western outfit that has a slit can look amazing. It combines a traditional Indian blouse with a Western-style skirt. One of the beautiful Indo western outfits for girls is this one.
15. Dhoti Pants Set and Cape with Chunky Silver Earrings
The combination of the dhoti pants and cape set is an ideal fusion of Indian and Western, and a pair of big silver earrings only ups the cool look of this Indo Western dress for girls! Strappy high heels will go perfectly with this Indo western outfit idea.
16. Light-Wash Denim Jacket with Saree
When you want to create the ultimate trendy Indo western outfit wear a simple light-wash denim jacket over a boatneck blouse and a gorgeous cotton saree with lovely embroidery. Tie your hair in a neat bun with a few delicate braid accents, and adorn it with a stunning cocktail ring. This is one of the favourite Indo western outfit ideas.
17. Jumpsuit with Long Jacket A Western Look
Add a long jacket to update the traditional jumpsuit! The latest colours and those with attractive cuts are both options. It will look lovely with a halter-neck jumpsuit. An Indo-western jumpsuit is an elegant choice for the season, though you can also choose one with bell sleeves or a cape as an alternative.
18. Cotton Top with Printed Culottes
When you need to walk around, be comfortable, and still look good, this Indo-Western outfit idea should be your first choice. You may create your best summer fusion style by wearing a cotton-printed top in a plain dark shade with a pair of high-rise pattern culottes. A pair of danglers or jhumkis will add to the beauty of this simple Indo western dress.
19. Cropped Jacket with Embroidery, Long T-shirt, and Ripped Skinny Jeans
A cropped jacket always looks cool with jeans or an Indo Western outfit. A simple pair of ripped skinny jeans and a long T-shirt underneath will do to catch the attention with such bright outerwear! Wear a pair of earrings and a bold necklace to get an Indowestern look. Add a pair of white sneakers or shoes to complete this Indo Western for women.
20. Printed Saree with Plain Kurta
In a surprising twist, a printed saree with a plain kurta these two ethnic pieces combine to create a beautiful fusion style. You really love this unique Indo western for women and how well the plain white kurta goes with the brightly printed saree. This style is all the proof you need to believe that oxidised silver jewellery is the finest option for accessorising this Indo-Western outfit idea.
21. Printed Dhoti with Printed Peplum-Hem Top and Silver Necklace
You can’t go wrong with a solid top and a printed bottom, however, two different sets of patterns can also look fantastic together. This stylish Indo-Western outfit combines printed Dhoti trousers with a peplum-hem top for an attractive fusion look. The silver necklace enhances the outfit’s grace, and the pair of Kohlapuris is an elegant choice for footwear.
22. Embroidered Kimono with Boyfriend Jeans and Strappy Top
Want to wear something unique? Try this kimono shrug that is an excellent match to a gorgeous Indo-Western outfit. To upgrade your Indowestern look, it will be suitable to combine this Kimono-style shrug with a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans. To complete your Indo western outfit, wear a pair of loafers.
23. Button-Down Shirt with a Printed Saree
As we know, sarees are the most classic piece of Indian outfit and can be used as a basis for an Indo western outfit. We’ve seen just about anything combined with a saree, from blazers to crop tops, but a plain white button-down shirt is the most elegant shirt you can wear. Silver earrings can make the ideal finishing touch.
24. Button-down Long Printed Shrug with Tunic Dress and Brogues
A printed long button-down shrug with a tunic dress is a great option for an Indo-western outfit. The shrug adds a touch of elegance to the dress, while the brogues give it a more casual feel. Wear a cotton shrug to get comfort. Complete your Indowestern look with earrings. This Indo western for women is perfect for a day out shopping.
25. One-Shoulder Gown Indo Western Outfit
A one-shoulder gown Indo western outfit is a stunning and stylish option to dress for any event. For a wedding or mehendi night, consider wearing this Indo-Western outfit. The Indo western dress for girls gives a touch of style, and the one-shoulder design is stylish and attractive. To complete your Indowestern look, carry a clutch bag.
26. Brocade Flared-Hem Pants with Silk Blouse & Silver Hand Bracelet
Another Indo-western outfit idea is brocade trousers with a silk blouse. This Indo western look is perfect for weddings. A stunning fusion dress can be created by pairing a pair of Brocade trousers with a gorgeous silk blouse. You won’t need much in the way of accessories to stand out as the star wedding guest—just a silver chain bracelet on the hand and a pair of Juttis on the feet will work!
Now! You have got the most gorgeous 26 Indo Western outfit ideas for women and you will definitely love these Indo Western outfits for girls. Choose the Indo western for women according to your personal needs and events and you will be sure to rock the party.